2011/01/23

Ukrainian

     In about two weeks ago, I was in a part-time, and our store always have so many foreigners, they like to eat the food which our store sold, so we always need to use English to talk with them.

     Once a time, our store came a customer, he is soooooo  cute that all our stores' clerks wanted to use English to talk with him! So my friends came and asked where he from, he said that he was from Ukrain, and he was only 17 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 17years old?????????? But he looked not that young, when I first saw him, I guessed that maybe he was the same age with all our store's clerks. But I was wrong!!! He was so young! Wow~~ Unbelievable!!!!

     He gave us his facebook and we added him soon, he chatted with my friends and said that we can go out together next time!!!! My friend was so happy, because she said she really wanted to have a foreign friend so that she can talk with him and then can also improve her English ability, ha!

沒有留言:

張貼留言