2011/01/03

Presentation

     I have a class that is in every Friday's evenings, it is teacher Bob's class.

     Last week, we had a presentation that was: we have to get in a group with four and people in this group have to discuss one topic, then we work together to find some informations or datas about the topic and make a powerpoint, in the class, we have to show our powerpoint and then talk about our topic with our classmates.

     I was so scared because I was the presentor. The report's process was not very easy, it was a little bit hard to us, but we tried to find many backgrounds, informations, datas and some short films to let the audience know what we are talking about.

     Although it was very hard, it was end. I feel much relaxed because the presentation was over. I hope we can do much better next time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言