2011/01/23

The 2010 Taipei International Flora Exposition

     Yeah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My mom have a new plan for our New Years!!!!!!

     My mom said that maybe this New Year, we can go to the 2010 Taipei International Flora Exposition for two days. Wow~~~~ I was really excited about that!!! I can go out with my dear family:) 


     And because the place that where Taipei  International Flora Exposition is so so so so so so big!!!!! Also the tourists are many, we need to line up for a long time, so we have to spend about two to three days to visit the Taipei  International Flora Exposition. Wow I am very happy for that, but I don't like the crowdy place, I hope the 2010 Taipei  International Flora Exposition will not let me feel disappointed!!!!!


      New Year's please come faster and faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言