2010/09/30

As Busy as a Bee

   This week was so tired for me, from Monday to Thursday, we have the new things,new assignments,new tests for us to prepare and to learn everyday.I am just "as busy as a bee."

   This week, alomst every class have the assignments and the tests,teachers all said that we have to hand in until next week,so we have so many works to do suddenly.I felt tired, when the things were all put together would let me have no power to handle it. :(

   The things that is new is I have the Japanese class, it was very interested for me to learn about it.Although I have felt that Japanese became harder guadually, I still have the most strengthful power to learn.Japanese's teacher is very nice, I like her very much, but it is the new language for me, I believe that it is also a new language for my classmates, but the happiest thing that is everybody were all concentrated on it, so the two hours' Japanese class had the happy learning time.

   Next week we will have many homework and quizzes, I hope that I can do everything well. :)))

2 則留言:

  1. Oh~this week was very busy!!!
    I think this semester we will as busy as a bee.
    Many assignments and quizzes, I'm going crazy:((

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi, Jessica:
    You may feel that why you can't have a happy and easy university life. However, I believe that you will feel it worthwhile to study hard in the university when you look back your university life ten years from now. According to my standard, you should study, on average, at least 4 hours every day from Monday to Friday except your class time. Don't forget that the four years in the university is the prime time of your life. You should really make the best use of it.

    回覆刪除