2010/10/01

Happy Time

   Yesterday I had a very nice night in my home, because my friends came to my house to play, we really had a very fun time.

   We ate dinner together,watched TV,had a chat with each other,played games,watched movies...,etc.We had done many things during the night, the laughs were spreaded all around my house,and we had played until midnight.
 
   We played cards, sounds like simple and easy, but the truth is: Somebody's screaming let the games become more exciting. I think she was too tense,so she had to shout so that it can release her tense emotion,hahaha.We also played so many games, like: guessing a word, but in the process, we only can use English to communicate and guess.It was very fun, but I thought that it can also improve our English.

  The wonderful time would always passed so fast, but I was very happy tonight, their laughs and smile made me released my pressure and anxiety this week all I had gotten, I felt much relaxed and happy, I expect that next time we can still enjoy togethe r:))))

1 則留言:

  1. yap yap~that day was a happy day^^
    we are the best friend forever~~~
    next time we can play many games we haven't played.
    Love you(L)~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    回覆刪除