2010/09/27

Night Market on weekends

   I have a nice weekend this week,I went to the new night market,it was built on the way to Chung Hua University,it is very big and many kinds of food in there.I have went to Chu-Pei Night Market,it is also very big,and the food in Chu-Pei Night Market is very delicious,it is the best Night Market I have ever seen.The new Night Market is also big,too,and it is bustled,I liked there very much.

   I really love to go to the night market,because I can  eat many different kinds of food,some foods will be uneasy to buy ,also the price in night market will be cheaper than outside.Night Markets' foods make me so fancy.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Jessica:
    Yes, night market is one of the most famous traditions here in Taiwan. However, I am not crazy about getting around night markets. It seems that my daughter inherits this kind of character from me, for she doesn't like to go to nigh market either.

    I don't know there is a night market close to our university. Can you tell me where it is? You just briefly describe it. I have no idea where it is.

    回覆刪除